The Real Deal New York

Licensed to ill, brokers rap about real estate: VIDEOS

May 03, 2013 03:00PM

0 People Viewed

Real estate brokers will do whatever they can to get the word out about the services they provide. Some take to Twitter, others post to Facebook and still more upload videos on YouTube. Rap music videos, to be specific.

Rafael Perez, an agent at Dominion West Properties in San Diego, Calif., had produced more than 50 informative videos — described as bland by his critics — before deciding to spice things up with a rap video, ABC News reported. Perez isn’t trying to be the next Nas, he’s just trying to find a way to reach his customers.

In another informative video, Brian Block, a RE/MAX Allegiance broker based in McLean, Va., explains why there is a shortage of inventory on the market in Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C.

“I didn’t know I was a rapper and you probably didn’t either, at least until I made this video,” Block said in a blog post about the video, the Huffington Post reported.

In a video, titled “Two Brokers Like Us,” two brokers based out of Camas, Wash., ask prospective clients, “You want a sign in your yard? Do we leave it alone? Should you be notified at work or at your home?”

[ABC] and [HuffPo]Evan Bleier

6 Responses to “Licensed to ill, brokers rap about real estate: VIDEOS”

1. May 03, 2013 at 3:34 pm, Brian Block said:

Thanks for posting my real estate rap video. Looks like we’ve got the makings of an epic East Coast vs. West Coast rap battle, YO!

• May 03, 2013 at 9:48 pm, Rafael A. Perez said:

Is an epic battle needed? If youtube views area the measure, I think the Rapping Realtor title is at home in the 619 SD. However, I think I have one more RAP in me to rep’ for the West Coast!

• May 08, 2013 at 3:15 am, Byron Limbrick said:

No epic battle needed! Lol… Two Brokers Like Us reign supreme! I may be a little biased, though! ;)

• May 08, 2013 at 3:15 am, Byron Limbrick said:

2. May 08, 2013 at 3:18 am, Byron Limbrick said:

Thanks for posting my real estate rap! I had no idea it would reach across the country! That’s pretty awesome!

3. May 08, 2013 at 3:18 am, Byron Limbrick said:

comment form

You must be logged in to post a comment.

MENU