We have saved the best for last in JudyNetworks’ Real Estate Subway Series. So far we have interviewed industry leaders in every borough collecting data of the new developments and how its impacting the real estate communities.
It has been exactly 2 years since we visited Brooklyn. Last time there were over 200 business leaders and real estate executives who joined us for an evening of great food and networking. Due to the level of success we decided to host our Brooklyn stop at My Moon again.
Join JudyNetworks November 7th in our final stop of the “Real Estate Subway Series” to discuss Brooklyn’s Present and Future.
For those of you who missed out last time get your metro cards ready!
- Real estate celebrities & industry leaders
- Passed Appetizers
- Kosher Meals (Please email me if you wish to have a kosher food)
- Sponsored exhibit tables
- Video Production
- Solid Business Building Opportunities!
The event will be held at My Moon in Williamsburg.
See Map for directions.
- Location: My Moon, 184 North 10th Street Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Date / Time: Wednesday, November 07, 2012, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Register above to attend this event.
- Single registration: $20
- Group registration: $15 per person (3 or more)
- Door registration: $30 per person (register in advance and save!)
Sponsorship opportunities include the following benefits. Contact Judy for more information.
- Exhibit table at the event
- Logo / link on web / email promotions
- Video Marketing
- Company Branding