Barney’s eyes Downtown

June 04, 2008 08:25AM

Barney’s reportedly has a lease out with Romanoff Equities for about 50,000 square feet on West 13th Street in an old warehouse. That spot would be near its original store, which Barney Pressman opened in 1923 on West 17th Street and Seventh Avenue. Barney’s moved to its flagship location at East 60th Street and Madison Avenue in 1993.


Comments are closed.