1) Tee time: Want to escape a chilly New York? Book a trip to the Kapalua Golf Course in Maui, which is consistently ranked the best golf course in Hawaii (and arguably the world). $299 standard rate for the day on the Plantation Course; www.golfatkapalua.com.
2) Drink up: This is Not a Luxury Whisky, from Compass Box, may have a modest name, but the limited-edition bottle of blended scotch whisky has quantities of extremely rare bottles, like 40-year-old grain whiskies from Girvan and Strathclyde. It is meant to be drunk now — so don’t leave it on the shelf. Available at Park Avenue Liquor Shop. $240; www.compassboxwhisky.com.
3) Take the top down: A spin around the block just became a lot more glamorous. Mercedes released their 2017 S-Class Cabriolet, and unlike its vintage counterpart, this car is outfitted with all of the latest gadgets, including a neck-heating system for riding with the top down. Available for pre-order from your local Mercedes Benz dealer. Price upon request; www.mbusa.com
4) Watch out: A true heirloom piece, this HM Perpetual Moon watch from Arnold & Son will not only tell you the time, but will also show the position of the moon for the next 122 years. And in 122 years, your heir simply needs to hit a reset button for it to work perfectly for another 122 years. Available at Cellini Jewelers. $16,300 in stainless steel; www.cellinijewelers.com.
5) Snap it: Bring your Instagrams up to the next level. The Phantom 3 Standard Drone was voted best camera drone by Tom’s Guide, because while simple enough for a beginner, image quality is first class. Not only can it take unbelievable photographs from unexpected angles, but you can control it with your phone. $699; from www.dji.com.