1. David Ciampietro purchased a one-story warehouse at 175 Canal Street West in Mott Haven for about $11.6 million, according to property records. He purchased the property from Victor Weingarten. Both the buyer and seller operated through LLCs.
2. A group of four LLCs purchased an office building at 2-34 Beach 102nd Street in Far Rockaway for $11.25 million from the Cantanese family. The building contains three units and encompasses about 47,000 square feet.
3. The development firm Flank Inc. purchased three commercial condo units at 71 Smith Street and 140 Schermerhorn Street in Boerum Hill from the Carlyle Group for $14 million. Flank and Carlyle in 2012 spent $38.2 million for the site, which is now home to the Hilton Brooklyn. Flank bought Carlyle out of the hotel in 2016 for $88 million.
4. HUBB NYC purchased three commercial condo units at 102 Fulton Street in Lower Manhattan. The company bought the units from YL Real Estate Developers. The mixed-use property also includes 14 residential units and is known as the Fulton Chambers building.
5. A trio of LLCs purchased 4915 Flatlands Avenue in Flatlands, Brooklyn, for $12.8 million from Sunco Realty. The one-story commercial building spans about 13,000 square feet.