The Real Deal’s October issue is now live, and digital subscribers are getting the first look at what’s inside. Subscribers now have access to stories including:
– Our cover package on A-Rod’s real estate playbook — including his first big push into the New York City market
– WeWork landlords brace for the worst as the co-working company cancels its IPO and shakes up its C-suite
– Ranking NYC’s top real estate attorneys in the thick of an uncertain market
– Inside Rodrigo Niño’s struggling Prodigy platform
– New York developers rush the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange post-crash
– The latest Stuy Town saga as Blackstone reverses course on shelving vacant units
– The Closing interview with veteran architect Steven Holl, who saw his design of the long-stalled Hunters Point Library cross the finish line after 10 years
And plenty more!
Subscribe now to read the issue in full!
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on October 10th.