The Real Deal‘s June national issue has gone to press and will start hitting doorsteps later this week. But subscribers can check out the full issue online today — including in-depth coverage of the latest news you won’t want to miss.
Some of the biggest stories this month include:
- A visual deep dive into the struggles property owners and retailers face as cities reopen
- Why real estate bleeds blue as protestors push back against police
- How Covid-19 could take the “T” out of TAMI in two leading office markets
- The pandemic’s impact on the future of city planning
- Brookfield Property Partners CEO Brian Kingston on his firm’s big retail plans
- Bankruptcy experts on what would happen if WeWork went under
- What a weakened Bill de Blasio means for real estate in the Big Apple
- TRD‘s Closing interview with the Partnership for New York City’s Kathryn Wylde
…and much more!
Check out the issue here.