The Real Deal’s July national issue is live online for subscribers.
Print issues will hit doorsteps next week, but digital subscribers can already check out the full issue today — including in-depth coverage of the latest news you won’t want to miss. This month’s biggest stories include:
- A closer look at real estate’s big diversity dilemma in 2020
- Basis Investment Group CEO Tammy Jones on succeeding as a black woman in a white male-dominated industry
- Developer Don Peebles on giving minority firms greater access to capital and how the industry’s latest efforts may be “too little, too late”
- A deep dive into Airbnb’s struggling short-term rental ecosystem as the company enters survival mode
- Why real estate players have their sights on senior housing as one of the next best investments
- How the tech companies that host virtual tours are preparing to go global
- Our Closing interview with Congressman Hakeem Jeffries on his many encounters with racism over the years
…and much more! Check out the latest issue here.