The Real Deal Data Book is a must-have for the essential facts and stats in real estate. Exclusive to annual subscribers, sign up through February 3 and get your hands on the premier reference guide for industry pros who know the better the intel, the bigger the deals.
The 2021 edition now covers NY, South Florida, LA, Chicago and national real estate, including rankings and stats on:
Residential Real Estate
- Resi sales in the hottest markets
- Most expensive resi sales
- Top agents
- National residential data
- Worldwide luxury market
Commercial Real Estate
- Top commercial sales
- Top office leases of 2020
- Biggest hotel sales of 2020
- Industrial leases
- CRE market nationwide
- Most active NYC developers of 2020
- NYC’s most active architects
- Most active general contractors
- Real estate development throughout the nation
Plus the biggest, market-moving news of 2020. Look out for your copy with the February issue of The Real Deal or subscribe today.
Need more persuasion? Check out the 2020 Data Book here.
For advertising inquiries in the Data Book, contact [email protected] Material deadline: February 4