The countdown is on for The Real Deal South Florida’s third annual Broward Real Estate Showcase & Forum on April 20.
Our speaker confirmations are rolling in, and we’re pleased to announce industry veteran Louise Sunshine, New York developer Shahab Karmely and some of the region’s top real estate movers and shakers are among the notable speakers.
More than 3,000 of South Florida’s biggest names – from brokers, developers and designers to investors and homebuyers – will be treated to an in-depth look at new developments and industry products while networking with top real estate investors and professionals.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Louise Sunshine, Fort Partners, founder of The Sunshine Group
- Shahab Karmely, KAR Properties
- Tim Elmes, Coldwell Banker
- Peggy Fucci, OneWorld Properties
- Gonzalo Navarro, ArX Solutions
The event will take place at the Design Center of the Americas in Dania Beach from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on April 20. Get tickets here.
Panel topics include:
- The economics of development amid a new administration and continuing global market uncertainty
- Looking at how technology — including easy access to big data — will transform the South Florida real estate industry
- The future of the residential market in Broward as we hit the post-peak segment of the cycle
All attendees will receive a copy of the now quarterly South Florida Magazine. Check out the October edition of the South Florida Market Report here.
For sponsorship opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-254-7400 to reserve your spot now.