Thousands of attendees filled Mana Wynwood, hobnobbing through the displays of more than 100 sponsors and watching panels that covered such topics as new development, selling homes in a buyer’s market, the diversity dilemma and co-living.
More from TRD's South Florida Showcase & Forum
- South Florida developers riff on the shift from condos to rentals
- Ben Carson on how Opportunity Zones are unlike red and black ants
- Unrealistic pricing bogs down Miami luxury condo market
- Minority real estate professionals still fight racial and gender barriers
- Co-living trend of renting bedrooms is back and here to stay