Deal sheet    Single Deal
20 West 47th Street|Sales|01/20/2011
  • Event Sales
  • Address 20 West 47th Street
  • Price $ 73,000,000
  • Borough Manhattan
  • Neighborhood Plaza District
  • Publication Date 03/01/2011
notes
The building sold at a judicial sale for $73 million. Extell Development beat out multiple bidders, including Parkway Realty and Bluestone Group. Extell was a 75 percent owner of the building, so it only needed to pay $18.25 million. F.Michael Ring Associates owned the remaining 25 percent.
Loading...