X


    NAME


    EMAIL


    SUGGESTED
    UPDATE


    [wpgdprc "By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website."]

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    180 Orchard Street

    180 Orchard Street
    New York, NY 10002
    Hotel
    • Address 180 Orchard Street
    • neighborhood Lower East Side
    • borough Manhattan
    • owner entity 180 ORCHASED OWNER LLC
    • commercial units 1
    • total units 1
    • square feet 138,174
    • block and lot 1-00412-0005
    • Event Sales
    • Address 180 Orchard Street
    • Neighborhood Lower East Side
    • Borough Manhattan
    • Square feet 10,400
    • Price $ 25,300,000
    • Price per foot $ 2,432.69
    notes
    The retail condominium sold for $23.5 million.
    • Event Sales
    • Address 180 Orchard Street
    • Neighborhood Lower East Side
    • Borough Manhattan
    • Price $ 46,000,000
    notes
    The property sold for $46 million. BCRE will own 51 percent of the shares in the joint venture, while IHG will own the remaining 49 percent. The buyers plan to develop a 290-room Hotel Indigo on the site with a retail component.
    Loading...