330 Hudson Street | TRD Research
X


NAME


EMAIL


SUGGESTED
UPDATE


[wpgdprc "By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website."]

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

330 Hudson Street

330 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013
Office, Leasing/Rental

330 Hudson Street is a 16-story office building in the Hudson Square area of lower Manhattan. It was built in 1910 and later completely renovated in 2011 by then owner Beacon Capital Partners. In 2014, Montreal pension fund Ivanhoé Cambridge bought a 49 percent stake in the tower with its partner Callahan Capital Partners. The partners are currently in contract for the remaining 51 percent stake. The first sale was valued at $303 million.

  • square feet 467,000
  • block and lot 1-00580-7501
  • Event Financing
  • Address 330 Hudson Street
  • Neighborhood Soho
  • Borough Manhattan
  • Square feet 351,759
  • Price $ 180,000,000
  • Publication Date 02/21/2018
  • Event Date 02/15/2018
  • Party 1 AEW Capital Management
  • Party 2 Massachusetts Mutual Life
notes
The owner secured a $180 million loan for the Hudson Square property.
  • Event Office Leasing
  • Address 330 Hudson Street
  • Neighborhood Soho
  • Borough Manhattan
  • Square feet 17,904
  • Publication Date 04/01/2017
  • Event Date 02/15/2017
  • Party 1 330 Hudson Street
  • Party 1 Brokerage Callahan Capital Properties
  • Party 1 Broker Michael McMahon
  • Party 2 Bioteonik
  • Party 2 Brokerage Douglas Elliman
  • Party 2 Broker Brian Kapchan
notes
The biomedical technology provider signed a lease.
  • Event Office Leasing
  • Address 330 Hudson Street
  • Neighborhood SoHo
  • Borough Manhattan
  • Square feet 37,358
  • Publication Date 11/01/2016
  • Event Date 09/15/2016
  • Party 1 Callahan Capital, Ivanhoe Cambridge
  • Party 2 Deloitte Digital
  • Party 2 Brokerage CBRE
  • Party 2 Broker Mark Ravesloot, Freddie Fackelmayer
notes
The digital advertising subsidiary of Big Four accounting firm Deloitte signed a sublease.
  • Event Sales
  • Address 330 Hudson Street
  • Neighborhood Tribeca
  • Borough Manhattan
  • Square feet 467,830
  • Price $ 317,800,000
  • Price per foot $ 679.00
  • Publication Date 08/01/2016
  • Event Date 06/17/2016
  • Party 1 Beacon Capital Partners
  • Party 2 Ivanhoe Cambridge, Callahan Capital
notes
A 51 percent interest sold for $317.8 million.
  • Event Office Leasing
  • Address 330 Hudson Street
  • Neighborhood Soho
  • Borough Manhattan
  • Square feet 47,000
  • Event Office Leasing
  • Address 330 Hudson Street
  • Neighborhood Soho
  • Borough Manhattan
  • Square feet 34,350
notes
The luxury auto company signed a lease to occupy the 15th and 16th floors.
  • Event Office Leasing
  • Address 330 Hudson Street
  • Neighborhood Soho
  • Borough Manhattan
  • Square feet 38,000
notes
The travel website signed a 10-year lease for full-floor space.
  • Event Office Leasing
  • Address 330 Hudson Street
  • Neighborhood Soho
  • Borough Manhattan
  • Square feet 271,247
  • Publication Date 11/01/2011
  • Event Date 09/17/2011
  • Party 1 Beacon Capital Partners
  • Party 2 Pearson Inc.
  • Party 2 Brokerage Richard Berzine & Co., Jones Lang LaSalle
notes
The education company and publisher signed a 15-year lease for the entire fifth through 13th floors. The tenant is expected to occupy the space during the fourth quarter of 2013. After moving in, the company will have about 706,000 square feet total in a three-building campus that includes 330, 345 and 375 Hudson Street.

02/01/2018
And several domestic buyers came to the rescue on deals that might have otherwise attracted Chinese investment. In January, Connecticut-based insurer W.R. Berkley Corporation made its first big New York purchase, buying 600 Lexington Avenue for $305 million, and Boston-based AEW Capital Management entered contract to buy a 470,000-square-foot office building at 330 Hudson Street for $385 million...