1. $8,500,000, Serena Boardman of Sotheby’s International Realty, unit 5/6D at 812 Park Avenue.
2. $5,375,000, Lorraine Ding and Michele Gershwin of Akam Sales and Brokerage, unit 15A at 101 Central Park West.
3. $4,700,000, Vincent Santoro and Michael Lorber of Douglas Elliman, unit 4B at 151 Wooster Street.
4. $4,600,000, Vicki Gershwin of Brown Harris Stevens, unit 8 at 17 East 16th Street.
5. $3,850,000, Raphael De Niro and Maggie Leigh Marshall of Douglas Elliman, unit 4C at 519 Broadway.
Sources: StreetEasy and The Real Deal. Footnotes: Data is for closed deals filed with the city this week through Friday. The chart only includes sellers’ brokers, because buyers’ brokers’ names are not available in city data or listings. The data does not include deals in contract. To obtain broker information, listing information was compared with sales records filed with the city. Only deals where an individual broker and address can be identified are included. As a result, private sales, listings where an address has not been provided and new development sales by a sales center are not included.