1. $13,000,000. John Burger of Brown Harris Stevens, unit 35G at 1 Central Park West.
2. $8,300,000 million. Gordon Sokich of Luxor Homes & Investment Realty, townhouse at 69 West 83rd Street.
3. $8,100,000. Roger Erickson of Sotheby’s International Realty, penthouse unit at 181 East 90th Street.
4. $6,600,000. Dolly Lenz and Brett Forman of Douglas Elliman, townhouse at 166 West 88th Street.
5. $4,400,000. Tom Doyle of Sotheby’s International Realty, unit 4W at 420 West Broadway
Sources: StreetEasy and The Real Deal. Footnotes: Data is for closed deals filed with the city this week through Friday. The chart only includes sellers’ brokers, because buyers’ brokers’ names are not available in city data or listings. The data does not include deals in contract. To obtain broker information, listing information was compared with sales records filed with the city. Only deals where an individual broker and address can be identified are included. As a result, private sales, listings where an address has not been provided and new development sales by a sales center are not included.