The Real Deal Miami

Developers advised about extensions

Wellington council urges village to inform builders about new laws

October 28, 2014 05:15PM

  • Print
Mark Bellissimo

Mark Bellissimo

Developers should be told about the availability of extensions for their projects, Wellington council members said, according to the Palm Beach Post.

The newspaper said the council directed the village to tell eligible developers about the possibility of two-year extensions, granted under a state law enacted this summer. So far only developer Mark Bellissimo has availed himself of the extension, although others are eligible.

Bellissimo received the extensions for several of his projects in Wellington, including the paving of 40th Street and the completion of Equestrian Village, a contentious project for the area. [Palm Beach Post] – Jennifer White Karp

MENU