Atlantic | Pacific Companies is expanding its portfolio in South Florida by 2,000 residential units, the company announced on Wednesday.
Atlantic | Pacific’s property leasing and condo association management division added properties in Brickell, the Miami Design District, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Delray Beach, according to a press release.
Here are the properties it will manage:
- 1100 Millecento Residences, Brickell: 382 units
- Iconbay Condominium, Miami: 299 units
- Baltus House, Design District: 167 units
- Boulan South Beach Condominium, Miami Beach: 62 units
- Imperial Point Colonnades, Fort Lauderdale: 552 units
- Coco Wood Lakes Condominiums, Delray Beach: 393 units
The Bay Harbor Islands-based, privately owned real estate company’s existing real estate management portfolio in South Florida includes: the Buena Vista Design Plaza in the Design District, Apogee in Miami Beach and MyBrickell.
In January, Atlantic | Pacific acquired six multifamily communities in Georgia and Texas for $200 million. — Katherine Kallergis