Jeffrey Hartsook joined Cresa South Florida as principal and industrial team leader. Hartsook will focus on the greater Miami office market. He was previously a commercial associate at Americas Industrial Realty Corp., and before that worked at Capital Commercial Group and CBRE.
Cresa recently hired former Cushman & Wakefield director Caroline Fleischer as managing principal.
Tower Commercial Real Estate brought on R. Michael Erickson as its Boca Raton-based senior managing director. In his new role, Erickson is responsible for leading the firm’s growth in Palm Beach County, and for directing leasing of its Class A office portfolio. He was previously a senior vice president at CBRE’s Brokerage Services Division.
Tower CRE exclusively represents Crocker Partners with its 857,000-square-foot office portfolio.
Shay Coker is now managing director of Savills Studley’s Miami office. Coker, a former development manager for TRX Group, a São Paulo developer, is now handling the industrial services line South American deals for Savills.
The Industrial Services Group works throughout the United States.
Simon made two hires: MacKenzie Harris as assistant director of marketing and business development at Town Center at Boca Raton, and Carla De Maria as director of marketing and business development at the Falls.
Touzet Studio lost architect Gilbert Atick to McKenzie Construction, a design, build and craft firm. Atick is a lead architect for the company’s internal design team, overseeing the production of BIMs (building information models) and construction document plan sets. Before Touzet, he worked at Gensler, Oppenheim Architecture and Design.
Esslinger Wooten Maxwell hired seven associates in the brokerage’s Miami Beach office: Magdalena Angeli, Stacie Chavin, Lauren Collazo, Katherine Dorfman Matz, Lucy Gomes, Linda Prast Grosz, and Charlotte Tomic.
- Magdalena Angeli previously worked as a model for Ford Models in Miami.
- Stacie Chavin has 14 years of real estate experience, most recently with Miami Waterfront Realty in North Miami.
- Lauren Collazo, a licensed practical nurse for Mount Sinai Hospital, is a member of the national and local associations of Realtors.
- Katherine Dorfman Matz was a sales and events coordinator at Food Art Caterers in Fort Lauderdale.
- Lucy Gomes has eight years of real estate experience, and previously worked for RE/MAX Paradise in Fairhaven, Massachusetts.
- Linda Prast Grosz has more than 25 years of real estate experience, including as an associate for the Original Wimbish Realty in Miami.
- Charlotte Tomic previously served as president of Tomic Communications in Miami Beach.