Winoker Realty rebrands as EVO

New York /
Jun.June 17, 2013 01:00 PM

Winoker Realty, the Manhattan commercial brokerage whose president, David Winoker, was killed in a skydiving accident last year, has been rebranded as EVO Real Estate Group, the Wall Street Journal reported. The switch comes several months after the firm, which is now focusing on landlord representation, was acquired by a partnership of New York-area real estate principals.

“When contemplating this re-launch, we wanted to project an image that encapsulated everything that Winoker has stood for, while evoking our forward-thinking, growth-oriented intentions for the future,” said EVO President Dana Moskowitz, in a press release announcing the rebranding.

Moskowitz, her father Ira Fishman, Nathan Halegua and his son, Josh, are the names behind EVO. Fishman works as CEO and the Haleguas are principals. The four have been business partners for years, as previously reported.

The firm now has a total of 18 brokers and aims to expand. About 60 percent of business stems from landlord representation and building management, while the remaining 40 percent is from tenant representation.

The firm is also the leasing agent for a total of 30 properties that are mainly located in Midtown South. This accounts for roughly 3 million square feet. [WSJ, 2nd item]Zachary Kussin


Related Articles

arrow_forward_ios
Matt Lauer exposes Hamptons estate to the market
Matt Lauer exposes Hamptons estate to the market
Matt Lauer exposes Hamptons estate to the market
 Fredrik Eklund and the property (Getty, Steve Frankel)
Fredrik Eklund lists Bel Air mansion for rent as family moves to “forever home”
Fredrik Eklund lists Bel Air mansion for rent as family moves to “forever home”
Gordon Ramsey and his Lucky Cat restaurant (Lucky Cat)
Gordon Ramsay to open first South Florida restaurant in Miami Beach
Gordon Ramsay to open first South Florida restaurant in Miami Beach
From left: A photo illustration of Signature Bank CEO Joseph DePaola and FTX's Sam Bankman-Fried (Getty)
Lawsuit alleges Signature Bank aided FTX fraud
Lawsuit alleges Signature Bank aided FTX fraud
Penrose triangle building
No, really, New Yorkers came back: Unraveling Curbed’s rent conspiracy
No, really, New Yorkers came back: Unraveling Curbed’s rent conspiracy
Neumann reveals his vision for Flow renters to “feel ownership”
Neumann reveals his vision for Flow renters to “feel ownership”
Neumann reveals his vision for Flow renters to “feel ownership”
From left: Alvin Bragg and Eric Adams (Getty)
City sues East Village landlords over illegal smoke shops
City sues East Village landlords over illegal smoke shops
From left: Extell's Gary Barnett with 217 West 57th Street, Related's Jeff Blau with 450 Washington, 300 West 30th Street and Fortis' Jonathan Landau Olympia Dumbo
New condos cool in Brooklyn, but hold steady in Manhattan
New condos cool in Brooklyn, but hold steady in Manhattan
arrow_forward_ios

The Deal's newsletters give you the latest scoops, fresh headlines, marketing data, and things to know within the industry.

Loading...