The Real Deal already brings you the latest and most important New York City real estate news, but we’ve upped the ante with The Wire, a continuously updated RSS feed of all the latest New York City and national industry news that doesn’t necessarily make it onto our site.
1. Development Du Jour: Say Hello To Tribeca’s Newest Condo Conversion, The Leonard [Curbed]
2. The Brokerbabble Glossary: Decoded: The Most ‘Artistic’ of Apartment Listings [Curbed]
3. City to assuage opposition to huge rezoning [Crain’s]
4. Upgrades: Prewar Rental Claridge’s Renovates Six Units From $5,795 [Curbed]
5. Room For Improvement: A chef’s kitchen & no more living above a restaurant, please [Brick Underground]
For more, scroll down to the middle of the homepage, and you’ll see The Wire widget on the right. Or, click here.