A long-delayed development at the corner of Bond and Lafayette streets just got a little more real – complete with a nearly $20 million penthouse, being sold by broker Dolly Lenz.
All told, the building at 22 Bond Street/25 Great Jones Street in NoHo will have six duplex units ranging in price from $9.26 million to $19.88 million, according to the condominium offering plan, which was reviewed by The Real Deal. Each of the apartments will have ceilings that measure higher than 20 feet, according to the Richport Group, which is developing the condos with Brooklyn-based Second Development Services (SDS).
According to the offering plan, each apartment will have three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a balcony.
- Unit A, with 2,895 square feet, will be offered at $9.26 million, or nearly $3,199 per square foot;
- Unit B, with 3,3300 square feet, will be offered at $10.89 million, or $3,300 per square foot;
- Unit C, with 2,895 square feet, will be offered at $9.84 million, or nearly $3,399 per square foot;
- Unit D, with 3,330 square feet, will be offered at $11.55 million, or $3,500 per square foot;
- Penthouse 1, with 3,285 square feet, will be offered at $14.78 million, or nearly $4,500 per square foot; and
- Penthouse 2, with 3,977 square feet, will be offered at $19.88 million, or nearly $4,999 per square foot.
All of the units will have small balconies, while Penthouse 1 and Penthouse 2 will have larger terraces, measuring 398 square feet and 913 square feet, respectively.
The lot – where the initial plan was to build a tall, narrow hotel – measures nearly 26 feet by 200 feet, according to PropertyShark.
The developers’ plans got the green light from the Landmarks Preservation Commission late last year. Rising 11 stories, the building’s façade will be glass and alloyed steel. The side facing Lafayette Street will be covered with a mural by artist Jose Parla.