Which firms made the list of top residential brokerages in Nassau and Suffolk counties? What new developments are coming? What are Long Island’s priciest listings and biggest office and retail leases?
The Real Deal is excited to head to the Island and will soon release its inaugural Long Island Market Report, a roundup of real estate news and information about the residential and commercial markets there.
Our coverage of the market includes the latest insight on new development projects surrounding Long Island Rail Road stations and the region’s various beach towns. The Long Island special issue will be poly-wrapped with more than 62,000 issues of The Real Deal’s March 2016 issue and distributed in New York City.
This comprehensive report will include key facts and figures, as well as:
- Information on the most active neighborhoods for new development
- The look and feel of Long Island’s evolving condo market
- What’s ahead for the local office and retail markets
- A roundup of the biggest sales and leases of the past year
- Conversations with top developers
Get the information and analysis you need about the residential and commercial markets in Long Island. Not a subscriber? Sign up here. For editorial inquiries, please email Damian Ghigliotty at [email protected], and for advertising inquiries contact Justin O’Garrow at [email protected].