A lot went down in the world of real estate this past week — and Instagram was there for us to document it all.
Here’s a look at some of the best uploads from around New York, Miami and Los Angeles.
1. The sun sets and reflects on Midtown Manhattan in this twilight shot by architectural photographer Pavel Bendov.
2. Only 43 shopping days until Christmas — and just 17 days until 50,000 lights shine for the first time on this 75-foot-tall Norway Spruce, which is headed to Rockefeller Center from State College, Pa.
4. It’s blues and views for days in this shot taken on the roof deck of the penthouse at Continuum South Beach.
5. Here’s a look out from atop the Ace Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles — to the left is a slice of the Eastern Building, and straight head in the distance is the San Gabriel Mountains.
6. Fall is in the air (really, just step outside) and New York-based photographer @212sid captures the season perfectly in this snap of Lower Manhattan from Brooklyn.
Autumn is a second spring. . —•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•— . #NYC #newyorkcity #manhattan #ig_nycity #gf_nyc #cbviews #iamatraveler #nbc4ny #icapture_nyc #ig_worldclub #ig_mood #EmpireStateOfMind #exploringtheglobe #beautifuldestinations #thisisnewyorkcity #what_i_saw_in_nyc #topnewyorkphoto #travellingthroughtheworld #nyc_community #seeyourcity #fox5ny #abc7ny #discovernewyork #loves_nyc . —•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—
7. We come face to face with the facade of One Thousand Museum, designed by the late Zaha Hadid, thanks to this photo from Golden Dusk Photography.
8. Breathe deep and locate your inner peace with this beachy video from Halton Pardee + Partners CEO Tami Halton Pardee.