We’re thrilled to announce The Real Deal’s Future City 2019, an exclusive two-day opportunity for a group of 200 C-level executives in the fields of development, tech, construction, design and finance to network with and learn from the top minds and biggest dealmakers in the country. The event will take place Jan. 27-29, 2019 at the brand-new Baha Mar resort in the Bahamas.
The industry is changing at a faster pace than ever before as a result of new technology, new sources of funding, new regulations and new attitudes. Top thought leaders will be hosting workshops enabling an understanding of these seismic shifts at a high-level, as well as their practical day-to-day applications.
We’ve put together a series of educational seminars for attendees to choose from each day on topics including:
- Deciphering Opportunity Zones: Digging into the tax & legal implications
- Construction innovations changing the development landscape
- Alternative finance options, from hedge funds to the Israeli bond market
- Property management tech that works
- Development impact of co-working, co-living and the larger sharing economy
- How to get on the venture capital train
In addition to 20-plus learning sessions, there will be additional programming to facilitate networking including golf, fitness activities, group meals and keynote speeches, cocktail events and plenty of other entertainment.
Confirmed attendees and session leaders include: Don Peebles, Michael Stern, Louise Sunshine, Ryan Serhant, Bruce Mosler, Sharif El-Gamal, Michael Shah, Young Woo, Bob Knakal and more.
If you are VP level or higher, please email [email protected] for details. Space is limited and subject to approval.