The Real Deal’s first issue of 2019 is live, and digital subscribers to TRD are getting the first look at what’s inside.
Subscribers now have access to stories including:
– The Closing interview with Eliot Spitzer (the former governor-turned-real estate scion dishes on clashing with financial titans, second chances and helming the real estate empire his dad built)
– A behind-the-scenes look at 550 Madison’s messy makeover
– A special investigation into elevator accidents, which found lapses by mechanics with little training and failure by inspectors to identify hazards, address complaints and conduct inspections
– Broker side hustles, from whiskey to pink water
– The large supply of new condo inventory in the Brooklyn market
And plenty more!
Subscribe now to stay one step ahead of the NYC real estate game.
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on Jan. 6.