The Real Deal’s May issue is now live, and digital subscribers to TRD are getting the first look at what’s inside. Subscribers now have access to stories including:
– A deep dive into the Big Brother-style tactics increasingly being used in NYC real estate
– A breakdown of all of the closed sales at the ultra-luxe (and record-breaking) Zeckendorf tower 520 Park Avenue
– The changes firms have (and have not) made in the wake of the #MeToo movement — and the new liability landscape
– A ranking of the city’s top construction firms — for both ground-up projects and renovations
– A close-up on the Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund that got burned on the Chrysler Building sale
– Why Boston Properties is besting its competition, but could be tested big-time during the next downturn
– The Closing interview with Suri Kasirer
And plenty more!
Subscribe now to read the issue in full!
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on May 6.