The Real Deal’s November issue is now live, and digital subscribers are getting the first look at what’s inside. Subscribers now have access to stories on:
– SoftBank (in the wake of WeWork’s implosion) along with closeups on two of the other companies the Japanese mega-firm is backing: Compass and Katerra
– How big institutional players are jumping into the rent-reform fight
– The Silicon Valley techies who are buying luxury NYC pads
– JLL and how its capital markets team got muscled out after the firm’s $2B purchase of rival HFF
– The trouble brewing in the townhouse market
– Why the already struggling retail market could soon get worse
– Another law firm ranking — this one on the real estate legal heavyweights by borough
– The Closing interview with CBRE powerbroker Bill Shanahan
And plenty more!
Subscribe now to read the issue in full!
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on November 11.