The Real Deal’s tri-state quarterly for fall is on its way, packed with the biggest real estate news from Long Island and the Hamptons, New Jersey, Westchester and Fairfield counties.
The issue will be available to subscribers November 20, with the print edition hitting mailboxes the following week.
Features in the issue will include:
• Big in the ’Burbs: A look at the resi brokerages from NYC pumping up their presence in the tri-state region
• The top office trades in Northern New Jersey
• Investigating the state of local MLS systems a year after MLSLI and Hudson Gateway MLS merged
• Retail ruh-roh! Amid the bankruptcies of Forever 21 and Pier 1 Imports, how is the storefront scene evolving?
• The SALT shakeout: Did the tax-deduction cap really hurt regional home sales?
Not a subscriber? Get our Print + Digital plan now, which includes the tri-state issues.