A pair of $14 million deals — in Elmhurst and in the East Village — were among the five mid-market investment sales in New York City made public last week. Here are the details.
- The furniture company Raymour & Flanigan purchased a two-story commercial building at 86-08 Queens Boulevard in Elmhurst for $14 million. The business purchased the property from Seaman Partners, a real estate company based in Jericho, N.Y. The building spans 10,350 square feet.
- Ellemark Management purchased a pair of adjacent mixed-use buildings at 169 and 171 First Avenue in the East Village for $14 million. The property at 169 First Avenue is three stories and has one residential unit, while 171 First Avenue stands five stories and has four apartments. Ellemark purchased the buildings from MIB Real Estate Enterprises.
- Yonkers-based 1394 B.P.R. Realty bought a six-story, 69-unit apartment building at 3540 Decatur Avenue in the Bronx for about $11.5 million. The company bought it from Bob-Al Management. The property spans about 67,000 square feet.
- Sfikas Realty Group purchased a five-story apartment building at 523-525 East 88th Street in Yorkville for about $11.3 million. The apartment building contains 39 units and spans about 21,500 square feet. Sfikas purchased the building from Binro Realty Corp.
- An LLC linked to the law firm Goulston & Storrs bought a pair of commercial condo units at 445 Fifth Avenue from the New York Public Library for about $10.8 million.