Be on the lookout: The Real Deal‘s winter tri-state issue drops soon! The magazine, which will go live in late February, covers a plethora of hot topics in both commercial and residential real estate for Westchester, Fairfield County, Long Island, the Hamptons and Northern New Jersey.
Last year saw New York City’s residential firms pushing in to the suburban resi market, while some established tri-state players doubled down despite sluggish sales. To track their progress, this year we’re ranking not only Westchester’s top resi brokers but also the top brokerages in the county, too.
This issue will also include:
- A look at Airbnb’s biggest legal battles in tri-state region
- The priciest Hamptons home sales of 2019
- How Hampton’s landlords plan to handle summer rentals amid new state rent laws
- The evolving language of resi real estate
- 2019’s top multifamily trades in Long Island
- The biggest retrofitted projects in the region
- The biggest tri-state commercial trades of 2019
Grab a subscription now to make sure you don’t miss any of it. Plus there’s still time to get your brand in front of our readers. Email [email protected] and get in touch with a TRD representative before February 14th to have your ad included in our magazine.