The Real Deal’s March issue is live for digital subscribers and soon to hit doorsteps across the country.
The real estate industry has spent a year adapting to the “new normal,” looking for silver linings and glimmers of hope. Now, spring is here and so are vaccines, converging into a long-awaited light at the end of the tunnel.
In this month’s magazine we explore post-pandemic aspects of the industry, including:
- The highly anticipated TRD brokerage ranking
- The South Florida condo craze sparked by the Miami tech boom, and what’s in store for developers
- Flex offices’ resurgence as the new battleground for commercial brokerages
- Malibu as the new destination for permanent WFHers looking for a laid back but luxurious lifestyle
- Bidding wars as home buyers fan out to once-sleepy housing markets
- Developer Gil Dezer on exotic cars, luxury real estate and partnering with Trump