Powered by the #movetomiami trend and a slew of shiny new developments underway, South Florida’s residential market just keeps getting hotter. The Real Deal’s annual showcase will bring together three of the top brokers in the region to break down the emerging trends, hottest spots and best tactics for riding the market’s waves.
Join Douglas Elliman’s Dina Goldentayer, Corcoran’s Julian Johnston and Luxe Living Realty’s Dora Puig, as we dive into the resi market.
While other areas faltered in 2020, South Florida was a lightning rod for activity. This year has only continued the trend as more businesses flock to the region. TRD’s Showcase + Forum, at the Mana Wynwood Convention Center in Miami on Nov. 10, will be fertile ground for new ideas on how to take advantage.
We’re pairing industry game-changers with executive decision-makers to help them transform South Florida’s momentum into sustained growth.
Additional confirmed speakers, with more to be announced, include:
- Gil Dezer, Dezer Development
- David Grutman, Groot Hospitality
- Russell Galbut, Crescent Heights
- Nikki Kushner Meyer, Kushner Companies
- Keith Menin, Menin Hospitality
- Kevin Maloney, PMG
- Jon Paul Perez, The Related Group
- Jeffrey Soffer, Fontainebleau Development
- Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava
- Miami Mayor Francis X. Suarez
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer
- Fort Lauderdale Mayor Dean Trantalis
With panels on everything from politics to hospitality to development to technology, you won’t want to miss this. Plus, TRD subscribers get 20 percent off tickets — and corporate subscribers can get them for free. Visit the event site to buy now before they sell out or learn more about sponsorship opportunities.