The Real Deal’s Commercial Real Estate Showcase & Forum is Wednesday — get your tickets now! The event will take place at the Ray Kurtzman Theater at CAA in Century City.
Our speaker lineup includes: Jay Luchs, NKF; Owen Fileti, LA Realty Partners; Elizabeth Clark, Pacific Union; Bryan Witkow, The Tenant Group; Jeff Rinkov, Lee & Associates; and Ralph McLaughlin, Veritas Urbis Economics (formerly chief economist at Trulia).
Here’s the agenda for the day:
– 8 a.m. Registration, showcase & breakfast
– 8:15 a.m. Venue tours
– 9 a.m. 21st Century CRE: How big data, consolidation and IPOs will shape the industry
– 10 a.m. Networking coffee break & showcase
– 10:45 a.m. Between the spreadsheets: From office subleasing to retail reinventions, a look at how major players are reacting to uncertainty in the market
– 11:45 a.m. Lunch & showcase
For tickets, more details and updates on panelists, visit TheRealDeal.com/LA/Event.
For sponsorship information, contact David Choukroun at [email protected].