Listings that fizzled: Miami’s $5M-$15M lingerers
We’ve looked at the most expensive listings that have lingered on the market, but how long are those homes priced in the $5 million to $15 million range languishing?
Below are the top 5 listings in that price range that have been on the market for a year or more, according to Zillow data.
1. 900 Brickell Key Boulevard, Apartment 3003, Miami | Asking price: $6 million | 1,461 days on market
EWM’s Daysi Morey has the listing for this Asia Brickell Key condo. The 3,813-square-foot property was last sold in 2008 for $2.5 million. It has four bedrooms, five-and-a- half baths and views of the bay, Miami River and Bayside.
2. 2999 Brickell Avenue, Miami | Asking price: $13.9 million | 1,233 days on Zillow
Coldwell Banker’s Jill Hertzberg of The Jills has the listing for this seven-bedroom, seven-and-a-half bathroom bayfront house. The three-story mansion has 12,500 square feet and overlooks a plaza and tennis court on the property. Its asking price has fluctuated since it was first listed in 2011, hitting $25 million later that year.
3. 2767 Sunset Drive, Miami Beach | Asking price: $8.5 million | 1,217 days on market
Jeri Jenkins of Coldwell Banker has the listing for this recently renovated 7,190-square-foot waterfront home on Sunset Island. It was last sold in 1987 for $526,000 and has seven bedrooms and seven-and-a-half bathrooms.
4. 7764 Fisher Island Drive, Apartment 7764, Miami Beach | Asking price: $10.9 million | 1,200 days on market
Portell International’s Mary Ann Portell has the listing for this Fisher Island condo. The four-bedroom, four-bathroom home has 6,820 square feet, is in “triple mint condition” and comes with a butler’s pantry. It was last sold in 2006 for $9.2 million.
5. 785 Crandon Boulevard, Penthouse 1, Key Biscayne | Asking price: 7.5 million | 853 days on market
This three-story penthouse has 4,621 square feet, four bedrooms, and six-and-a-half bathrooms. Astrial Realty’s Andrew Stearns has the listing for the condo, which has a private steam room, sauna and rooftop terrace with a hot tub and bar, according to the listing. It last sold in 2008 for $4.8 million and was taken off the market for 18 months from 2011 to 2012.