The top three most expensive listings to hit each of the tri-county real estate markets – Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach – over the past week ranged from $3.4 million to $26 million, according to Zillow data. Miami-Dade had the priciest property and a Broward home was at the low end.
1. A Golden Beach mansion at 307 Ocean Boulevard was listed for $26 million. The six-bedroom, eight-and-a-half bathroom home has a price-per-square-foot of $2,662. Rossana Franco of Carrington Real Estate Services has the listing for the 9,764-square-foot home, which last sold in 2004 for $10.6 million.
2. A condo at Don Peebles’ Bath Club Estates, 6747 Collins Avenue, was listed for $22.5 million. Unit #201 has four bedrooms, four-and-a-half baths and 9,207 square feet. The duplex villa features double-height ceilings, a private beachfront terrace with a lap pool and a summer kitchen. Douglas Elliman’s (and “Million Dollar Listing Miami’s”) Chad Carroll has the listing.
3. Douglas Elliman’s John Sandberg has the listing for a Four Seasons Brickell condo on the 54th floor. The 8,911-square-foot unit includes two private elevators, a soundproof home theater and three balconies. Unit # 54DEF at 1425 Brickell Avenue is on the market for $22 million.
1. Douglas Elliman’s Senada Adzem has the listing for 3682 Princeton Place in Boca Raton. The eight-bedroom, 16-bathroom mansion is on the market for $35 million. The double-lot home comes out to 34,548 square feet and includes “the world’s top-rated Star Trek home theater,” according to the listing.
2. A nine-bedroom, seven-and-a-half bathroom equestrian estate was listed for $24.9 million in Wellington. The 16,524-square-foot home, located at 13180 Southfields Road, is next to the International Polo Club. Douglas Elliman’s David Suah also has the listing for this property, which comes with 600 Royal Palm trees on 40 acres.
3. A newly built Intracoastal home is on the market for $19.5 million. The 15,141-square-foot home in Highland Beach has eight bedrooms and 17 bathrooms. Premier Estate Properties has the listing for the mansion, which includes a private wooded mangrove preserve. It’s located at 3901 South Ocean Boulevard.
1. This Bay Colony home at 10 Compass Road in Fort Lauderdale was listed for nearly $5 million. The six-bedroom, eight-bathroom house comes with a home theater and elevator. Florida Realty Fusion’s Howie Jakobi has the listing for the 9,605 square-foot home, last sold in 2002 for $2.4 million.
2. A Pompano Beach Victorian was listed for $4.2 million. The three-story, five-bedroom, six-bathroom home at 7741 Northwest 39th Avenue has 10,841 square feet. It was last sold in 1987 for $425,000.
3. A five-bedroom estate at 1735 Southeast Seventh Street was listed for $3.4 million. The Fort Lauderdale home has 4,526 square feet and was last sold in 1992 for $615,000. Phil Keagy of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate has the listing.