CVS/pharmacy opened its first CVS/pharmacy y mas earlier this month. The store, at 12180 Southwest Eighth Street in Miami, is one of 12 South Florida stores catered toward the Hispanic community, the company announced recently.
The CVS/pharmacy y más locations include 11 remodeled CVS stores and one new store. The pharmacies will feature fully bilingual staffs, more than 1,500 Hispanic products, and new services, according to a press release.
Here are the store locations:
- 12180 Southwest Eighth Street (new store)
- 2500 Southwest 22nd Street, Miami
- 8720 West Flagler Street, Miami
- 9720 Southwest Eighth Street, Miami
- 650 Northwest 27th Avenue, Miami
- 690 Northwest 57th Avenue, Miami
- 2599 Southwest 147th Avenue, Miami
- 1200 West 68th Street, Hialeah
- 10700 Northwest 74th Street, Doral
- 7199 Southwest 117th Avenue, Kendall
- 101 Hialeah Drive, Hialeah
- 2780 Campbell Drive, Homestead
CVS acquired Navarro Discount Pharmacy in September, which included the Hispanic drugstore chain’s 33 retail locations and Navarro Health Services, a specialty pharmacy. — Katherine Kallergis and Sean Stewart-Muniz