We’ve made parking seamless at The Real Deal’s South Florida Real Estate Showcase & Forum tomorrow at the Moore Building.
If you’re driving, you can find parking in the following places:
- Two valet parking stands on Northeast 2nd Avenue for those traveling north and south.
- Palm Court Garage on Northeast 38th street between North Miami Avenue and Northeast 2nd Avenue.
- Parking lot in Wynwood located at 318 Northwest 23rd Street, with shuttles to and from the Moore Building.
To assist attendees without transportation, we’re delighted to announce that we have partnered with Uber to provide new users a free ride (up to $20) to or from the showcase and forum. Follow these steps to get $20 off an Uber ride:
- Download the free Uber iPhone/Android/Windows app or sign up here
- Enter your information in the Uber app and promo code “TRDSOFLA” when you sign up
- Request a ride 5 – 15 minutes before you need one. $20 will be applied towards your first ride
- Your credit card will be billed directly for your trip and there’s no need to tip
Still need tickets to the show? Click here to secure your spot. Enjoy!