Acqua di Parma, IRO, Stuart Weitzman, Coach and Porsche Design are among the newest tenants set to join Brickell City Centre’s retail line-up.
Swire Properties, along with co-developers of the 500,000-square-foot shopping center Whitman Family Development and Simon Property Group, have also secured leases with Michele Lopriore, Mirto, Adolfo Dominguez, Capritouch, Santa Maria Novella, Diptyque and Nest Casa.
Here’s a breakdown of the announcement:
- Acqua di Parma, an Italian perfume company, will open its first store in Miami. It also sells skincare, leather goods and a home collection.
- IRO, a French fashion label with locations in New York and California, will open its first flagship in Miami.
- Stuart Weitzman, a luxury footwear designer.
- Coach is opening its fifth Miami store.
- Porsche Design, which sells clothing, handbags and accessories, is opening its third store in Miami.
- The first U.S. location for Michele Lopriore, an Italian women’s shoe designer.
Luxury stores will be located on the first floor, with premium and contemporary retailers on the second and third floors, according to a press release. The shopping component, anchored by a three-floor Saks Fifth Avenue, will include street-level access to an underground two-story garage.
Already announced tenants include Giuseppe Zanotti Design, La Perla, Bally; European brands Ted Baker, Agent Provocateur, 100 % Capri, Addict, Vilebrequin, APM Monaco, Cole Haan, lululemon, Illesteva, Harmont & Blaine and OndadeMar; as well as designer boutiques Valentino and Chopard.
When completed, Brickell City Centre will have two condominium towers, two Class A office buildings, and its EAST, Miami Hotel. Those are slated for completion at the end of this year. Eateries such as Pubbelly Sushi, Pasión del Cielo, Quinto La Huella and Sugar, so far have been announced.
In October, a Miami-Dade County transit committee recommended that Swire pay the county for overbuilding into the Metromover station. The $1.05 billion development will connect to the Eighth Street Metromover through a new level that will have direct access to a hotel lobby. – Katherine Kallergis