We’re less than 24 hours away from The Real Deal’s Miami Real Estate Showcase and Forum – and there’s still time to join the thousands of attendees who have already secured their tickets!
Last fall we had a blockbuster showcase, with panels and more exhibitors than ever. This year, we expect an equally full house for a packed day of programming:
– 11:30 a.m.: Moishe Mana one-on-one
– 11:50 a.m.: Sizing up the development cycle: Moving product and launching new projects in a post-market boom
– 1:00 p.m.: Finding the buyers: The art of pricing properties and sourcing leads amid a shifting residential landscape
– 2:15 p.m.: Is South Florida drowning?: What rising sea levels mean for the real estate industry
– 3:30 p.m.: Commercial’s hot pockets: From broker poaching to an evolving tenant mix, what’s making headlines in the Miami market
Confirmed panelists include Mana, Edgardo Defortuna (Fortune International), Ron Shuffield (EWM Realty International), Kobi Karp (KKAID), Alicia Cervera (Cervera Real Estate), Andres Asion (Miami Real Estate Group), Avra Jain (Vagabond Group), Art Falcone (Paramount Miami Worldcenter), David Martin (Terra Group), Jonathon Yormak (East End Capital), Jay Parker (Douglas Elliman), Tere Blanca (Blanca), Lyle Chariff (Chariff), Nancy Klock Corey (Coldwell Banker), Bruce Mowry (City of Miami Beach), and Francis Suarez (Miami City Commissioner).
All attendees will receive a copy of the now quarterly South Florida Magazine. Check out the latest edition of the South Florida Market Report here.
For sponsorship opportunities, email [email protected].