The Real Deal’s August issue is now live, and digital subscribers are getting the first look at what’s inside. Subscribers now have access to stories including:
– Our cover package on the trouble that NYC’s most important construction lender, Bank OZK, is facing
– Unvarnished first-person accounts from six residential players and how they’re dealing with the new (and unprecedented) financial pressures in the industry
– The copycat investments the Blackstone Group’s $19 billion e-commerce bet is already spawning
– How developers are facing a Catch-22 when it comes to throwing more and more cash at everything from tutoring to mediation to lure in buyers and renters
– From milking cows to lifeguarding the first jobs of some of the industry’s highest-profile players
– The golf courses — some with $1 million initiation fees — that are favored by real estate bigwigs
– The Closing interview with Marty Burger
And plenty more!
Subscribe now to read the issue in full!
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on August 10.