Movers: Nan & Co. picks up two agents in Houston

KW Commercial appoints C-suite leaders; PNC Bank promotes exec for retail banking expansion

Movers: Nan & Co. Picks up Two Agents in Houston
KW Commercial’s Cynthia Lee, PNC Bank’s Carl Hanna with Nan & Co.’s Charlie Bingham and James Horne (LinkedIn, Nan & Co.)

A Houston luxury residential brokerage has picked up two high-profile agents.

Nan & Company Properties, a Christie’s International Real Estate affiliate, added James Horne from Douglas Elliman and Charlie Bingham from Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene.

Horne recently closed a $3.1 million listing at 6544 Belmont Street in Houston, and he is bringing 10 active listings with him, according to a news release from Nan & Co. He was previously Elliman’s senior executive manager for sales in Houston.

Bingham is a British expatriate who speaks fluent French, and helping Europeans relocate to Houston is one of his specialties.

Sign Up for the undefined Newsletter

Here are more Texas real estate job changes:

  • KW Commercial, a division of Austin-based Keller Williams Realty, has changed up its top leadership, the San Antonio Business Journal reported. The firm promoted Cynthia Lee, formerly executive leader for growth and strategy, to president. Alicia Shepherd was promoted to vice president; Cody Gibson to vice president of the firm’s coaching division; and Rachel Elder to vice president of development at KW Cares, the company’s own insurance company.
  • PNC Bank named a Texas executive, Carl Hanna, to lead its $1 billion retail expansion across the Southwest, the Austin Business Journal reported. Hanna, who is based in Dallas, previously served as PNC’s North Texas retail market manager. He will be leading the bank’s branch network in Texas, Arizona, Colorado, California and New Mexico. Pennsylvania-based PNC plans to open eight retail locations in Austin, as well as branches in San Antonio, Dallas, Denver, Houston and Miami.

Dallas-based CBRE has combined its project management business with Turner & Townsend, its majority-owned subsidiary, which provides program management, cost consultancy and project management services globally. CBRE will own 70 percent of the combined Turner & Townsend/CBRE project management business, and Turner & Townsend partners will hold the remaining 30 percent. CBRE acquired a 60 percent ownership stake in Turner & Townsend in November 2021.

Read more

Movers: Elliman’s Stephen Apelian Expands to Austin
Movers: Douglas Elliman’s Stephen Apelian expands business to Austin
Movers: Jackson Jumps to @Properties Christie’s in Austin
Movers: Katie Jackson jumps to @Properties Christie’s in Austin
Movers: Nan & Co Opens Office in The Woodlands and More
Movers: Nan & Co opens office in The Woodlands, KW inks Houston lease
Recommended For You