The Real Deal’s second issue of 2019 is live, and digital subscribers to TRD are getting the first look at what’s inside.
Subscribers now have access to stories including:
- A ranking of the city’s top residential brokerages, as well as a look at Manhattan’s top firms by listing dollar volume
- Which of the city’s top investment sales firms made the biggest gains following an ugly two-year slump
- The dizzying confusion surrounding the popular Opportunity Zones program
- A look at the “Wild West” of the commercial appraisal industry, where inflated values are way too common
- This month’s Closing interview with Brown Harris Stevens CEO Bess Freedman
And plenty more!
Subscribe now to stay one step ahead of the NYC real estate game.
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on Feb. 6.