The Real Deal’s first-ever tri-state quarterly drops online this Tuesday, bringing readers the biggest real estate news from Long Island and the Hamptons, New Jersey, Westchester and Fairfield counties.
The print edition will be delivered to all subscribers of The Real Deal head of the March magazine.
Features in this issue will include:
– Senior living: How developers are reaping the benefits of building retirement homes and managed care centers
– OZs outside the big city: How brokers, developers and fund managers are trying to capitalize on Opportunity Zones in the suburbs
– Co-working’s evolution in the outer markets, and how shared office space in the suburbs differs from its urban counterpart
– How the rise of e-commerce and New Jersey’s status as a key transit hub is driving a red-hot industrial market
– A look at the biggest home trades to hit the Hamptons last year
Not a subscriber? Get out Print + Digital plan now, which includes the tri-state issues.
The tri-state issues will be published in February, May, August and November of 2019 and 55,000 copies will be distributed across all markets.