The Real Deal’s first-ever tri-state issue is live, and digital subscribers to TRD are getting the first look at what’s inside.
Subscribers now have access to stories including:
– Senior living: How developers are reaping the benefits of building retirement homes and managed care centers
– OZs outside the big city: How brokers, developers and fund managers are trying to capitalize on Opportunity Zones in the suburbs
– Co-working’s evolution in the outer markets, and how shared office space in the suburbs differs from its urban counterpart
– How the rise of e-commerce and New Jersey’s status as a key transit hub is driving a red-hot industrial market
– A look at the biggest home trades to hit the Hamptons last year
Not a subscriber? Get out Print + Digital plan now, which includes the tri-state issues.
The tri-state issues will be published in February, May, August and November of 2019 and 55,000 copies will be distributed across all markets.