The Real Deal’s June issue is now live, and digital subscribers are getting the first look at what’s inside. Subscribers now have access to stories including:
– An unvarnished look at how NYC’s biggest real estate firms plans (or fail to plan) for the day when a new CEO needs to take the reins
– A close-up on the Carlton Group in the wake of legendary founder Howard Michael’s death
– A ranking of the Manhattan agents with highest dollar volume of residential listings
– How virtual brokerage eXp Realty is now attempting to crack into the country’s least hospitable market: New York
– A deep dive into why preferred equity may not be the preferred financing for NYC real estate players after all
– The Closing interview with Jay Sugarman
And plenty more!
Subscribe now to read the issue in full!
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on June 6.