The Real Deal’s July issue is now live, and digital subscribers are getting the first look at what’s inside. Subscribers now have access to stories including:
– Our cover package on the fallout from the industry’s crushing blow in Albany
– A breakdown of the big sales at 212 Fifth Avenue, the luxe tower where Amazon’s Jeff Bezos just spent $80 million on three units
– A broader look at how ultra high-net-worth-individuals — aka UHNWIs — are buying Manhattan real estate at a rapid clip, despite the slump in the rest of the luxury market
– A close-up on One Vanderbilt, the soaring $3.3 billion office tower being erected by SL Green next to Grand Central
– The skinny on the CMBS market, which was once a darling of finance in real estate, but which is now facing serious uncertainty
– The Closing interview with Jumaane Williams
And plenty more!
Subscribe now to read the issue in full!
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on July 6.