The Real Deal’s December issue is now live, and digital subscribers are getting the first look at what’s inside. Subscribers now have access to stories including:
– Our cover interview with HUD Secretary Ben Carson, who defended his controversial housing record
– The frenzy of NYC tech office leasing — beyond Facebook and Amazon
– Playboy’s problem with notorious real estate investor Adam Hochfelder
– Our annual ranking of NYC’s top retail brokerages, which saw Newmark skyrocket in the wake of its RKF buy
– Stellar Management’s latest wave of deals amid its increasingly mixed reputation
– What Rudin Management’s heavy investment in WeWork means
And plenty more!
Subscribe now to read the issue in full!
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on December 10.