About the job:
The Real Deal seeks a Marketing Designer to join our team. As the leading business news organization for the real estate industry, we engage millions of readers in the real estate industry across a full spectrum of channels including print, digital, events, social and video. This position will be responsible for working with our Marketing and Sales team to create client campaigns, digital graphics, media kits, and sell sheets. The ideal candidate can move fluidly between print and digital and knows how to create eye-catching, smart designs with a message across multiple marketing channels including web, digital, events and print.
- Develop creative concepts for design and produce digital assets for social media campaigns, advertisements including animated gifs/videos and other dynamic web projects, newsletter art, web and email banners, and other online promotions.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to create collateral that is compelling and modern, while representing The Real Deal brand.
- Own the design development process from the initial concept phase all the way through to final production.
- Create, edit marketing photos and videos.
- Collaborate with team members by helping shape the visual side of ideas.
- Iterate designs until finalization.
- Match our brand’s visual style and work within our brand’s visual guidelines.
- 3+ years in a similar marketing design role.
- Solid grasp of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team (and making last minute changes when required)
Who We Are:
The Real Deal is the largest real estate news outlet in the US, reaching millions of professionals daily through our media channels. We have received 60+ awards for editorial excellence over the past six years, including the General Excellence award three times from the Society for Advancing Business Editing and Writing.
Quantcast rates us among the 300-most visited sites in the U.S. and our audience as the wealthiest and among the most educated.
The Real Deal is to real estate what Variety is to entertainment and Politico is to Beltway politics: a plugged-in news outlet read by the entire industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We partner with our employees to support diversity and inclusion in the workplace and through higher education programs supporting rising journalists.