The Real Deal is looking to hire a Sales Executive, Corporate Subscriptions to join a growing team responsible for selling corporate subscriptions to TRD’s award-winning content, premium real estate data platform, and educational offerings.
The Sales Executive, Corporate Subscriptions will have the responsibility for bringing in new business through proactive outbound / cold outreach, and follow-up on leads from marketing. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in selling subscription-based content and data products to corporate clients.
Long-term we expect you to build and maintain a significant book of corporate subscription revenue, driven by strong renewals and ongoing growth in accounts across a number of industry categories.
- Develop, maintain, and prospect new business for content and premium data subscriptions
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales and achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Manage sales activity, pipeline reporting and revenue forecasts using our CRM system
- Work with sales management to develop account strategies
- Work with other departments to ensure subscription clients are onboarded and invoiced properly
- Maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in the industry
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales targets and proactively grow accounts
- Strong work ethic for revenue producing activities, including telephone sales and videoconference meetings
- Strong communication and people skills; ability to deliver engaging and informative presentations
- Tech savvy with experience in Sales CRM systems, campaign performance reporting tools
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple deadlines and assignments
- 2+ years’ subscription sales experience in a client-facing role within the media industry
- Real estate experience a plus
Who We Are:
The Real Deal is the largest real-estate news outlet in the US, reaching millions of professionals daily through our media channels. We have received 60+ awards for editorial excellence over the past six years, including the General Excellence award from the Society of Business Writers and Editors.
Quantcast rates us among the 300-most visited sites in the US and the website with the wealthiest audience and one of the most educated.
As a publication, The Real Deal is to real estate what Variety is to entertainment or what Politico is to Beltway politics – a plugged-in news outlet that is read by the entire industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We partner with our employees to support diversity and inclusion in the workplace and through higher education programs supporting rising journalists.